A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firooz Amjadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firooz Amjadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amjadi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amjadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amjadi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Amjadi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firooz B Amjadi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Firooz B. Amjadi practice?
- Dr. Firooz Amjadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Firooz Amjadi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Woods, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Bakersfield Surgeons.