A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firooz Amjadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firooz Amjadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firooz Amjadi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amjadi graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Amjadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firooz B Amjadi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Firooz B. Amjadi practice?
- Dr. Firooz Amjadi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Firooz Amjadi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Eden Prairie Surgeons.