Dr. Firooz Mashhood Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Firooz Mashhood?

December 17th, 2016

The worst doctor ever

I never seen a doctor , like him. who doesn't have integrity, manner and moral.

October 12th, 2016

Terrible, careless Dr and office!!!

First let me start off at the fact that the office is sooo hidden, it's in the deep side of the ghetto, a lot of homeless people across the street and also the drug addict rehab across the street that lets the addicts roam free in front of the office. And the dr thinks that everyone that comes into the office are DRUG ADDICTS, that they all want specific drugs for their "pain" that the patients are faking it and how they want to throw the man in jail for prescribing so many narcotics, so he tells them they can't have the drug & that they need to lose weight.. I have never met such a RUDE doctor/person in my life, he's rude to his patients and I've also seen him yell at his employees, the poor girl said that she tries her best to make him happy but that he's never satisfied. I stopped going after he told me to lose weight even though I weight 130 and am 5'6, I ended up going to another pain specialist and they also agreed that Dr. Firooz Masshhood doesn't run a good business, AND that he's an Ahole Arab! EVERYONE WHO WASTES THEIR TIME IN THAT OFFICE FOR 2 HOURS TO BE SEEN, BEWARE!!!

May 14th, 2016

I am a healthcare professional for he lost 15 years and in all my years of practice I have NEVER EVER been SO APALLED by a doctor's RUDE AND DEMEANING demeanor!!! His level of clinical competence is also rather questionable. Being a physiatrist, it is expected that one would know the work responsibilities of a therapist and not have to be informed! NO ONE SHOULD EVER HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO HIS KIND OF TREATMENT ALBEIT FROM A DOCTOR OR ANY OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL!

December 3rd, 2015

Patient that will do everything to bring this guy down

This guy (who I would conclude is no doctor) should be in jail. He is absolutely in the insurance companies pockets and works like a doctor would if you pack some 30-40 patients into a one hour block. He has no skills to help in any way. His statement was that he makes only suggestions. Literally interpreted to mean he gets cash in his back pocket from insurance companies. He is dangerous. I will be pushing a lawsuit and I will try to get this guy removed from damaging any more lives. He is the worst pile of human filth treating his employees so poorly and people that have to see him he derides with if he can do things with all his problems then so should anybody else. Scary to think this guy made it through med school. Must have been from some country you wouldn't know

April 10th, 2015

none

this doctor is the most unprofessional doctor I ever had in my life. he's talks about religion he talks about politics and he spent 5 minutes examining. this doctor puts words in my mouth that I have never said to him at all he doesn't even know the difference between a back and a hip , and makes false statements about what it happened at the visit of my doctors appointment, I tell him I have a lot of pain in my back and he gives me a low dose of medication that doesn't even help, with my pain he does not care or have any compassion for any patience that pain. and his staff is very rude and nasty to me I will never recommend this dr to anybody in my life I'll never go back to me ever again in my life and I'm going to make more complaints about him to the Medical Association.

December 16th, 2014

Dr Mashood

Everything said here is true. My experience mirrored everyone else's. This Dr. Is horrible. Told me I am invested in being disabled because I collect soctal security disability. Told me basically I am lying about the pain I have down my legs, in my s i joints, and at the sight of my failed multilevel back fusion. Told me I didn't need meds and should learn to live with my pain. I have been disabled since my injury. My symptoms have never changed for the past 7 years except for increased pain above the fusion sight related to new herniated discs. I am a licensed medical professional my self who holds a Master's. This was the most bizarre Dr's appointment I have ever had.

November 16th, 2012

Worst doctor ever

Dr Mashhood does not listen or care about how you feel, only how HE thinks you feel. He doesn't believe anyone needs medication unless they have cancer. He has no idea what medications are for which ailments, and continually insists on only prescribing medications that did not work previously. Talks down to patients and bad mouths all other doctors.

July 2nd, 2012

Dr. Mashhood

Terrible Doctor. Does not spend time with patients. He would not talk to me and discuss my concerns and needs.

April 11th, 2012

Honest & Caring

October 17th, 2011

What a horrible doctor, if thats what you can call him. He is the gate keeper for the insurance company unless he is on a lawyers payroll. he tried to send me back to work on a workmans comp but my attorney called him and said change it and he did. He is a fraud. and dangerous.

October 11th, 2011

Very pleased

i saw him for the first time this week. I'm very pleased. The staff was pleasant and i did not have a long wait. One consult and I'm already having tests to determine was is wrong. He is very efficient and has a good sense of humor. I'd recommend him.

May 11th, 2011

Run

I was forced to go to this doctor by workers comp. I keep telling him what my problems are and he keeps ignoring me. I dont know what he is doing other than running up a tab. He doesn't listen and he doesnt care, his reports are inaccurate. He isn't doing anything to help me. I already have serious things going on in my back and neck, he is going to cripple me. Because this is Workers Comp I can't go see my doctors on this accident. I'm going end up Crippled and he will continue to hurt others.