A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firooz Ravangard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firooz Ravangard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firooz Ravangard, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravangard graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ravangard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ravangard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Firooz Ravangard practice?
Dr. Firooz Ravangard practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ilion, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See Ilion Obstetricians & Gynecologists.