A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firoozeh Alvandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firoozeh Alvandi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firoozeh Alvandi, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvandi graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Alvandi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital -- Training Fellowship
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firoozeh Alvandi MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Firoozeh Alvandi practice?
- Dr. Firoozeh Alvandi has 1 office location.
Dr. Firoozeh Alvandi practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.