Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  treated patient with Multiple Myeloma  |  show details
by Eric A Sedehi on Dec 8th, 2014

Dr. Sahebi has been my life saver. Her whole team of Dr's at Kaiser, Dr. Paul Cheng, My primary Dr. Genoveese are the best you can imagine. All nurses at the City of Hope are dream come true. They explain everything and give the best treatment and care that is. I am so greatful to Dr. Sahebi. God bless her heart.

|  Miracle Worker  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Sahebi and her team at Kaiser Permanente Medical Group performed my Stem Cell transplant through the City of Hope. Their knowledge and care are unsurpassed to my estimation. Dr. Sahebi is caring and compassionate as well as focused on getting the treatment plan correct for each individual. I am truly blessed to be under her care. Her office staff are excellent and beyond accommodating. Hi marks for all. With a special thanks to Mary Margaret who assisted me with some onerous insurance reports that did not exist before she created them.

|  Remission accomplished!  |  show details
by G Ray on Mar 24th, 2010

Stem Cell Transplant for Multiple Myeloma (a 1% cancer) was almost 3 years ago, at City of Hope. Dr. Sahebi is a life saver. Literally. We will always be in her debt.