A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firouzeh Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firouzeh Rabbani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firouzeh Rabbani, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Rabbani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott Co Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firouzeh Rabbani MD is a female Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Firouzeh Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Firouzeh Rabbani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Firouzeh Rabbani practices Medical Oncology near Salem, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Salem Oncologists.