A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firoz Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Firoz Sheikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firoz Sheikh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Sheikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firoz Sheikh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Firoz Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Firoz Sheikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Firoz Sheikh practices Family Medicine near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Family Physicians.