A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firozeh Rezvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rezvani
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rezvani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firozeh Rezvani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rezvani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firozeh Rezvani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Firozeh Rezvani practice?
- Dr. Firozeh Rezvani has 1 office location.
Dr. Firozeh Rezvani practices Family Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Primary Care Doctors.