A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Firozeh Rezvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Firozeh Rezvani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rezvani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Firozeh Rezvani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Firozeh Rezvani practice?
- Dr. Firozeh Rezvani has 1 office location.
Dr. Firozeh Rezvani practices Family Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Family Physicians.