A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Fitzhugh Pannill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fitzhugh Pannill is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fitzhugh Pannill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pannill graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Pannill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fitzhugh Carter Pannill MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fitzhugh C. Pannill practice?
- Dr. Fitzhugh Pannill has 1 office location.
Dr. Fitzhugh Pannill practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Southbury, CT.
See Southbury Internists and Southbury Geriatric Doctors.