A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fitzroy Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fitzroy Elliott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elliott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fitzroy Anthony Elliott MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fitzroy A. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Fitzroy Elliott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fitzroy Elliott practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists.