A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flash Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flash Gordon, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flash Alan Gordon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Flash A. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Flash Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Flash Gordon practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Emergency Physicians and San Rafael Primary Care Doctors.