A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flash Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flash Gordon, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flash Alan Gordon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Flash A. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Flash Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Flash Gordon practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Emergency Physicians and San Rafael Primary Care Doctors.