A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. flash gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. flash gordon, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
- blood pressure
- cancer risk reduction
- stopping smoking
Education & Awards
Dr. gordon graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. flash - gordon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. flash -. gordon practice?
- Dr. flash gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. flash gordon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Greenbrae, CA.
See Greenbrae Family Physicians and Greenbrae General Practitioners.