A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flaura Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flaura Winston, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Winston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Flaura K. Winston practice?
Dr. Flaura Winston practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.