A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flavia Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flavia Marino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flavia Marino, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Flavia M. Marino practice?
Dr. Flavia Marino practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.