Dr. Flavia Mendes MD Patient Reviews

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 29th, 2013
THE WORST OF THE WORST
The worst of the worst and I mean it. No follow ups at all. Test performed at her office were extremely week, due to that lack of accuracy need to go to the hospital for better results. This "Dr" did not provide test results or treatment to alleviate an excruciating pain. Finally I ended up in the hospital, test were sent by this "Dr' staff to the emergency room. Been in the hospital the admission Dr at the hospital requested Dr. Mendez consultation urgently. Dr. Mendes or her staff never showed up or placed a phone call during the 7 days that I spent in the hospital. Instead, she sent messages with her staff to my home??? She reserved and appointment in another hospital for an MRI??? she KNOWS THAT I HAVE PACEMAKER AND DEFIBRILLATOR. MRI??? Please Dr also I notified 12 dozen time to her office that i was in the hospital and we need her. Since I did not have no answer I just got a great DR. to take care of me. Thank you Dr. I did the best switching you. ADIOS. you or your staff is not doing the job!!!!!