Dr. Flavia Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Flavia Nelson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Flavia Nelson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2015

great intelligent doctor but hard to reach. 6 month wait time for appointment. she books you for your next appointment when you leave. 75% chance that appointment will be canceled less than two weeks before. She travels a lot for her research. horrible bedside manner. you're going to wait an hour to get seen. once you get your blood pressure checked then you wait in the room for an hour. then you see her for thirty minutes max. she leaves the room when shes done and you follow her out. no byes or 'do you have any questions.' don't expect that. shes brilliant but she doesnt have time for her patients. last two hospitalizations, she didn't show up. the rotating neurologists in the hospital hinted heavily to me that she wouldn't be coming. everyone seems to know

April 27th, 2015

Tysabry status

Dra. Nelson mañana voy a ver al Dr..Right espero haya podido contactarla .El sabado me pusieron el Tysabry y todo bien.

June 25th, 2013

She has been my doctor now for several years, I really like her, I chose her because she would come in with my previous doctor so I knew she would understand my health issues. To me I think she is very personable. Always answers any concerns I have. I would definitely recommend her to a family or friend. I also get prompt email responses,surprisingly I have called thinking I would speak with a nurse and she actually answered the phone. I can understand the frustration of a prior post. Initially when I went to UT referred by another physician it did take awhile to get a visit but afterwards it was smooth sailing. They see a lot of patients. The only time I had a long wait was because she was called into a meeting no fault of hers. She is a doctor I can be completely honest with

June 10th, 2013

My heath has been poor and I am looking for a MS diagnosis as well as treatment. I had to wait 4 months to get an appointment. When I went I ended up waiting over 3 hours to be seen and then had to wait an additional 2 hours AFTER just to get blood lab orders. I thought that was CRAZY! Then someone was to call me back to schedule my MRI well I waited 2 weeks and no call. So I called and left a voicemail. No one ever returned my calls. I waited another week and left another voice mail. I have sent 3 emails to the nurse and have left 4 voicemails in almost 8 weeks. No one has returned my calls or emails!! I don’t understand? The nurse eventually emailed me my blood lab results I requested without any time of response. The labs that came back flagged high didn’t have any type of explanation nor Has Dr. Flavia called me to let me know if I am ok having these high levels, I am extremely disappointed in the service and care of this office. I am walking around for another several months without care just waiting for this Dr. to help me. If they are too busy to care for their patients and unable to follow up they should not be taking new patients. I wasted a lot of Money, time and frustration with these people and I am very upset. I will not ever recommend this Dr. to anyone.

April 22nd, 2013

Good Doctor

She does not rush and always listens to my concerns. If I e-mail her , she's prompt to reply back. I really like this doctor have been going to her for several years.

February 20th, 2017