Dr. Flavia Thomas DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Houston, TX

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2016
Excellent physician, very young but very smart. Spends so much time with you explaining everything. She came highly recommended, Im so glad I came. Her office is absolutely beautiful

June 1st, 2015
HR Business Partner
I was simply amazed by the complete disregard and disrespect I received by Dr. Thomas' office. I went to her office to get my health assessment for naturalization purposes. During my final meeting with INS I was informed Dr. Thomas' office failed to administer a required vaccination. When I called her office to try to get it resolved the office manager was extremely rude. She told me she would get back to me in an hour. I explained the urgency of the matter and she was completely unconcern by what I had to say. As planned she did not contact me. Due to the urgency of the matter and the fact that this was my livelihood, I went to the office only to be greeted with the same attitude. She told me the matter could not be resolved and that she would have to research it. She went further and asked me how did I know I needed this vaccine. Just for clarification purposes, I went to Dr. Thomas' office because she was an approved doctor through naturalization services. I am not the expert in this matter she is. It was not my responsibility to know which vaccines needed to be administered it was hers. I've never written a negative comment before, but this was such a blatant disregard for a patient and their livelihood it needed to be shared. Please beware.

March 7th, 2013
patient
Excellent doctor, personality and great bedside manner I would recommend her to any of my family and friends

January 24th, 2013
Great Doctor!
Dr. Thomas has been my doctor for about 10 years or so. Always friendly and approachable. Encourages healthy habits spend the time needed to ask or answer any questions of concern.

May 8th, 2012
pleasantly surprised
On my first visit w/Dr. Thomas, I was impressed by the staff and facilities. The doctor was very helpful with my urgent medical problem and there was no rush. The "all excellent ratings" are not just trying to be nice.

December 5th, 2011
Long wait, but well worth it.
After a horrible experience with another doctor, we found Dr. Thomas. We LOVE her! Our whole family sees her now. Generally the wait time is a little longer than what we are used to (once I waited an hour), BUT it is so worth it. She takes the time to deal with anything and everything that may or may-not be wrong. She actually explains things to you (instead of throwing around the usual jargon and expecting you to know what it means). She is genuinely concerned about your well being and shows it. Like I said, we had a long wait, but it was worth it.

September 24th, 2010
couldnt have found a better doctor

August 22nd, 2016