A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flavian Lupinetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flavian Lupinetti is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flavian Lupinetti, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Subvalvular Aortic Stenosis
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupinetti graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lupinetti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lupinetti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Flavian M. Lupinetti practice?
Dr. Flavian Lupinetti practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Sisters, OR and Socorro, NM.
See Medford Surgeons.