Learn more about Dr. Flavian Lupinetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flavian Lupinetti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lupinetti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lupinetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flavian Lupinetti, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Subvalvular Aortic Stenosis
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupinetti graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lupinetti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Presbyterian Heart Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flavian Mark Lupinetti MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Flavian M. Lupinetti practice?
- Dr. Flavian Lupinetti has 10 office locations.
Dr. Flavian Lupinetti practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME and Socorro, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.