A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flavian Lupinetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flavian Lupinetti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flavian Lupinetti, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Subvalvular Aortic Stenosis
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Lupinetti graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lupinetti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Presbyterian Heart Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flavian Mark Lupinetti MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Flavian M. Lupinetti practice?
- Dr. Flavian Lupinetti has 10 office locations.
Dr. Flavian Lupinetti practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME and Socorro, NM.
See Albuquerque Cardiothoracic Surgeons.