A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flavio Arana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flavio Arana, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arana
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flavio Arana, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arana graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Arana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flavio Adan Arana MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Flavio A. Arana practice?
- Dr. Flavio Arana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Flavio Arana practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.