A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flavio Arana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flavio Arana, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arana
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Arana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flavio Arana, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arana graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Arana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flavio Adan Arana MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Flavio A. Arana practice?
- Dr. Flavio Arana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Flavio Arana practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.