A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flavio Gaudio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flavio Gaudio is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flavio Gaudio, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Environmental Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaudio graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Gaudio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flavio G Gaudio MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Flavio G. Gaudio practice?
- Dr. Flavio Gaudio has 1 office location.
Dr. Flavio Gaudio practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.