Dr. Flavius Akerele MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2015
I was a paicient of Dr. Akerele Flavius. He needed a test result from my husband, and he just gave me a prescription without uploading to the system. We finished the test by the early August, and the lab sent the result back by August, but his hospital Henrietta Johnson Medical Center said they never received the result because this test was never shown on their system. We have contacted between HJ medical center and lab for more than three weeks, and until now this issue still did not solved. Dr. Falavius Akerele did not contact me once since he asked for my hasband doing the test as well. Moreover, during his appointment, especially the latest meeting, his attitude was so rude. I made the appointments with him to ask if I can retake one test, because it was not the same results as my previous one, he just dropped me the same paper and said "I didn't know why your country misdiognostic you, but here is the final review." With impatient face and stund up and left. The whole meeting was no more than 5 minutes! I Intended to ask a few questions but he just left! I don't know how to express my feeling, but I felt very disrespected during his meetings!

October 29th, 2014