A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flemming Graae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flemming Graae, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Graae graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Graae has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flemming Gomme Graae MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Flemming G. Graae practice?
- Dr. Flemming Graae has 1 office location.
Dr. Flemming Graae practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Psychiatrists.