A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flemming Graae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graae
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Graae Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flemming Graae, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Graae graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Graae has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flemming Gomme Graae MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Flemming G. Graae practice?
- Dr. Flemming Graae has 1 office location.
Dr. Flemming Graae practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Psychiatrists.