Dr. Fletcher Matthews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fletcher Matthews?

WS

Posted on June 15th, 2016

If you want to be treated appropriately see Dr. Fletcher Matthews, the one and only Brilliant kidney doctor. Honest and direct.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Prompt treatment. Good information concerning test. My office visits are pleasant experience.

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I believe Dr. Matthews is a dedicated physician and the practice treated me with the utmost professional knowledge. They were always available to address my concerns.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I believe Dr. Matthews is a dedicated physician and the practice treated me with the utmost professional knowledge. They are always available to address my concerns.

Gifted doctor!!!

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Fletcher Matthews is a gifted doctor of diverse extra-ordinary skills...who can turn-around a "stubborn" patient (like my husband) who doesn't want to see a doctor whom he can't trust. ...but he did see Dr. Fletcher..for his "high-blood pressure problem.Now,my husband is happy, that his high-blood pressure is under-controlled and he is compliant with his medication...hence, we speak very fevorably of Dr. Fletcher Matthews to be a "miracle" nephrologist!! Thank you,Dr. Matthews. Be proud of your honesty and professionalism.

Posted on August 21st, 2013

A doctor you want to follow wherever he goes. He cured my friend who was having a high blood pressure for a long time. Dr. Matthews ia a top notch physician. Thank you for saving my friend!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2013

I had massive heart attack. Was flown to Roanoke Va Doctor Fletcher took care of me. He had never seen me but treated me as if I was his patient. He. Made me comfortable and put me at peace I wasn't scared anymore. He explained everything to my husband and I. I just fell in love with him and my husband also. I asked if he would be my DOCTOR and he said yes. My husband would drive total of 4 1/2 hours to see him I think he is the greatest Doctor I have ever had. And trust is a big issue with me. I trusted him with my life. I highly recommend him were ever he goes.

Brilliant and a miracle doctor!!!

Posted on June 26th, 2013

Dr. Matthews is a brilliant, compassionate, and caring physician. He takes care of his patients and loved by his patients who understood him for what he believes is for the betterment of his patients. He is straightforward and always gives the right diagnosis. Thank you, Dr. Matthews for the time and opportunity you have rendered me. Your healing hands are truly a miracle and a gift!!!!

awful attitude