A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flinton Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flinton Callahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flinton Callahan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Callahan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flinton Callahan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Flinton Callahan practice?
- Dr. Flinton Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Flinton Callahan practices Ophthalmology near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Ophthalmologists.