A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flinton Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flinton Callahan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callahan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Callahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flinton Callahan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Callahan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flinton Callahan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Flinton Callahan practice?
- Dr. Flinton Callahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Flinton Callahan practices Ophthalmology near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Ophthalmologists.