A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floarea Pentiuc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pentiuc
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Pentiuc Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pentiuc graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi.
Dr. Pentiuc has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Arbour Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floarea Pentiuc MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Floarea Pentiuc practice?
- Dr. Floarea Pentiuc has 1 office location.
Dr. Floarea Pentiuc practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists and Boston Psychiatrists.