A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floarea Pentiuc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pentiuc
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Pentiuc Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pentiuc graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi.
Dr. Pentiuc has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Arbour Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floarea Pentiuc MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Floarea Pentiuc practice?
- Dr. Floarea Pentiuc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Floarea Pentiuc practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists and Boston Psychiatrists.