A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flocerfida De Jesus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Jesus
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Jesus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flocerfida De Jesus, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. De Jesus graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flocerfida Bacani De Jesus MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Flocerfida B. De Jesus practice?
- Dr. Flocerfida De Jesus has 1 office location.
Dr. Flocerfida De Jesus practices Psychiatry near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Psychiatrists.