Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Flor Caballar Gonzaga
Dr. Flor Caballar Gonzaga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gallup, NM, with other offices in Gallup, NM and Gallup, NM (and 2 other locations). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrics and Child Neurology. Dr. Caballar Gonzaga is affiliated with Rehoboth McKinley Christian Hospital, Presbyterian Hospital and Rehoboth Mc Kinley Christian H, Gallup, Nm. Dr. Caballar Gonzaga has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Flor Caballar Gonzaga has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Flor Caballar Gonzaga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gallup, NM.
Dr. Charles Braun
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Gallup, NM 0 mi39
Dr. Rutul Shah
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Gallup, NM 0 mi17
Dr. Jonathan Truex
Gallup, NM 0 mi30