A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flor Caballar-Gonzaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flor Caballar-Gonzaga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flor Caballar-Gonzaga, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballar-Gonzaga graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Caballar-Gonzaga has 9 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flor J Caballar-Gonzaga MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Flor J. Caballar-Gonzaga practice?
- Dr. Flor Caballar-Gonzaga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Flor Caballar-Gonzaga practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Gallup, NM.
See Gallup Pediatricians, Gallup Neurologists, and Gallup Sleep Medicine Doctors.