A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flor Geola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flor Geola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flor Geola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Geola graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Geola has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flor Geola MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Flor Geola practice?
- Dr. Flor Geola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Flor Geola practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.