Dr. Flor Geola MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2012
Don't get it.
Dr. Flor was recommended to me by my Alt. Medicine doctor who raved about her. I was hoping to get on Hormone Replacement Therapy and Dr. Flor is an Endocrinologist and is trained to diagnose and treat hormone imbalances and problems. After waiting for an hour and forty minutes, I finally was put in a room. I found out that it is a common wait time and was told that next time to call ahead to find out how far behind the appointments are running so I can avoid waiting that long!When the doctor finally arrived 10 minutes later, she told me I needed to see my OBGYN for Hormone Replacement Therapy, not her. She then proceeded to tell me common knowledge information on how to handle hot flashes, like don't drink hot liquids, don't wear polyester and don't eat spicy foods. I waited for nearly 2 hours to hear that? She then wrote an order for a blood test to establish a base line and said to come back in SIX MONTHS. This was after I told her I was unable to sleep at night, having hot flashes hourly for the last year and my life is rather uncomfortable to say the least. I have made an appointment with my OBGYN and don't plan on wasting any more of my valuable time with this doctor.

January 22nd, 2016