A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flor Torres-Saavedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flor Torres-Saavedra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres-Saavedra graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Torres-Saavedra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flor D Torres-Saavedra MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Flor D. Torres-Saavedra practice?
- Dr. Flor Torres-Saavedra has 1 office location.
Dr. Flor Torres-Saavedra practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.