Family Practioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. Kudzu.
 |  Very caring doctor  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

Dr. Danque is BY FAR the best doctor I have EVER had. The only downside to having a doctor that spends time making sure she understands your problem is that the wait is a bit longer. It's also sometimes difficult to get an appointment because she is out of the office more than any other doctor I've had. Even with these difficulties, she is WELL worth it! My daughter loves her as well. I highly recommend her.

Apr 25th, 2012

Very kind doctor.

Dec 1st, 2011

I have had Dr.Danque for almost 10 or 11 years now. I was disappointed to see she isn't part of Sharp anymore, but very happy she has her own private practice. She deserves it. She is more than a doctor she is a friend. When I had my nervous breakdown due to an awful good for nothing alcoholic boyfriend who later died, she didn't give up on me, she was there to give me advice on what to do. I can't wait to share this wonderful doctor with my husband. I look forward to making an appointment for both us. She deserves doctor of the year every year.

|  caring and professional!!  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Dr. Danque is an amazing Dr.! She takes the time to listen to you, never making you feel rushed. She makes you feel like you're visiting a friend that is able to give you medical treatment. I've been with Dr. Danque for 5 years now and I feel blessed to have her for my (and my husband's) Dr.!

|  Most proactive and caring I've ever seen...  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

Dr. Danque is wonderful. I established with her recently, and it had been years since I'd been to a doctor for anything. Her office got me right in, even for a physical, and she was so patient going through all my issues with me. She advocates for her patients like no doctor I've ever met, and I work in the medical field, so I've been around many! I have recommended her to friends and family, and they've been thrilled with her as well.

|  Amazing Doctor... Who listens/diagnoses/treats all. WOW!  |  show details
by Jennifer Smiley on Mar 21st, 2011

Incredible physician. Went 9 months, 30 physicians seeing our young daughter. We showed up at Dr. Danque's office broken as parents knowing something was wrong. Not only did she listen to us, she broke down all our daughters symptoms and made referrals to the right specials who then diagnosed her with 7 days. WOW! She also gave us her cell for emergencies with our daughter. She's amazing and words can not express my heartfelt devotion and appreciation for her as a physician and mom herself. Completely dedicated to her practice and her two children. Complete respect.

Jan 26th, 2011

I am a senior, and by far, Doctor Danque is the most thorough and caring doctor I have experienced. She patiently listens, takes the time to explain condition, and does not hesitate to return calls in the evening, if her daytime schedule is full. I am so fortunate to have such an attentive and caring doctor.

|  One special lady  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

Dr Danque is the most caring, thoughtful, thorough doctor that I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She is truly a gem who is open, honest and down to earth. She takes her time with you during your appt and never rushes you and she listens carefully to any heath problems you have and will work carefully with you to get them resolved. She is extremely professional and follows up with you personally to see how you are doing. Her referrals to specialists are always terrific. I have been a patient of hers for approx 10 years and I would highly recommend her. She is one heck of a terrific doctor and a wonderful person as well.

by cabru on Mar 14th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Danque is a first class physician. She is very professional and really listens to her patients needs, which is very rare now days. There are many physicians but very few that take the time to look for underlying causes of a patient's illness. I have been a patient of Dr. Danque's for about 4 years. Dr. Danque had given me hope when I had very little left by taking the time to listen to me as a person and not just another patient. If you have ever searched for a physician that truly cares about you as a person, then look no further, this is a truly caring physician. I am so excited she has opened up her new office at 1252 Broadway in El Cajon & her phone number is 619-447-1380.||P.S. "Offended Patient" take your personal vendatta elsewhere, obviously you are not a patient of Dr. Danque and this site is for patients not for someone with a bad attitude.

|  Dr Danque is the best!  |  show details
by SDgirl on Jan 15th, 2009

Dr. Danque is the best doctor I've ever had. She is caring, compassionate, and attentive. Finding a doctor who will take time to get to know their patients and looks out for their patient's needs is difficult in this day and age, but Dr. Danque is just such a doctor. She has always taken extra time to talk and listen to me about any concerns and has walked me through some very sensitive medical issues with incredible compassion and kindness. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful advocate for my health in Dr. Danque. She is truly a gem!

by Tyra on Jan 14th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr Danque,is a great Physician. I have never meant another Dr who cares more for their patients. Thank you "Lucky to be her patient" for your review. I have been searching for Dr Danque for months now,I am so grateful that she is still in business and have already made an appt to see her!!!

by songgirl on Jan 14th, 2009 on yahoo.com

by Nina on Jan 9th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I must admit, Offended Patient you are an imbecile. Please take your lack of intelligence and slander somewhere else like therapy or should I say "rehab" for your issues. Dr. Danque has been my doctor for over 15 years and is bar none the best doctor I have ever had. She's attentive, caring and above all else really cares about me as a person and not just another patient or number sign. I have never had anything else but stellar service, professionalism and respect from her. I too am lucky to be her patient!

by Trish on Jan 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Where did Dr. Danque go? I saw her in July (and she did not look good, appeared sad and drawn, not her usual self) and we were out of state from Aug. 2008 to November 08 and I returned to find a letter dated in October, 2008 that she had left Sharp Rees Stealy to pursue other professional pursuits. I am shocked and dismayed. Is she no longer a practicing doctor?|What happened?

by Tamy E on Oct 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been fortunate enough to have had Dr. Danque as my Family Physician, for at least the past 15 years. She is, without question, the finest Doctor I have ever met. I have always completely trusted her with mine and my family's medical care. I would choose Dr. Danque over any other physician anywhere. Dr. Danque's character is beyond reproach.||The intent behind the remarks of the Offended writer, are at minimum, considered to be both malicious and slanderous. Comments such as this, only reflect the ignorance of the writer.

Jan 18th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Best doc out there: A doctor that actually will take the time to listen to you and not rush you out for the next patient.

|  She is a really great doctor.  |  show details
by yeshuafreak on Jan 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I would recommend her to everyone. She is really nice and helpful. I have never heard a bad thing about her. She is very supportive and really cares.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com