Dr. Flora Danque MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2012
Very caring doctor
Dr. Danque is BY FAR the best doctor I have EVER had. The only downside to having a doctor that spends time making sure she understands your problem is that the wait is a bit longer. It's also sometimes difficult to get an appointment because she is out of the office more than any other doctor I've had. Even with these difficulties, she is WELL worth it! My daughter loves her as well. I highly recommend her.

April 25th, 2012
Very kind doctor.

December 1st, 2011
I have had Dr.Danque for almost 10 or 11 years now. I was disappointed to see she isn't part of Sharp anymore, but very happy she has her own private practice. She deserves it. She is more than a doctor she is a friend. When I had my nervous breakdown due to an awful good for nothing alcoholic boyfriend who later died, she didn't give up on me, she was there to give me advice on what to do. I can't wait to share this wonderful doctor with my husband. I look forward to making an appointment for both us. She deserves doctor of the year every year.

November 14th, 2011
caring and professional!!
Dr. Danque is an amazing Dr.! She takes the time to listen to you, never making you feel rushed. She makes you feel like you're visiting a friend that is able to give you medical treatment. I've been with Dr. Danque for 5+ years now and I feel blessed to have her for my (and my husband's) Dr.!

April 29th, 2011
Most proactive and caring I've ever seen...
Dr. Danque is wonderful. I established with her recently, and it had been years since I'd been to a doctor for anything. Her office got me right in, even for a physical, and she was so patient going through all my issues with me. She advocates for her patients like no doctor I've ever met, and I work in the medical field, so I've been around many! I have recommended her to friends and family, and they've been thrilled with her as well.

January 26th, 2011
I am a senior, and by far, Doctor Danque is the most thorough and caring doctor I have experienced. She patiently listens, takes the time to explain condition, and does not hesitate to return calls in the evening, if her daytime schedule is full. I am so fortunate to have such an attentive and caring doctor.

January 20th, 2011
One special lady
Dr Danque is the most caring, thoughtful, thorough doctor that I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She is truly a gem who is open, honest and down to earth. She takes her time with you during your appt and never rushes you and she listens carefully to any heath problems you have and will work carefully with you to get them resolved. She is extremely professional and follows up with you personally to see how you are doing. Her referrals to specialists are always terrific. I have been a patient of hers for approx 10 years and I would highly recommend her. She is one heck of a terrific doctor and a wonderful person as well.

January 15th, 2009
Dr Danque is the best!
Dr. Danque is the best doctor I've ever had. She is caring, compassionate, and attentive. Finding a doctor who will take time to get to know their patients and looks out for their patient's needs is difficult in this day and age, but Dr. Danque is just such a doctor. She has always taken extra time to talk and listen to me about any concerns and has walked me through some very sensitive medical issues with incredible compassion and kindness. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful advocate for my health in Dr. Danque. She is truly a gem!

July 5th, 2016