A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flora Kayfan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flora Kayfan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flora Kayfan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kayfan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Kayfan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flora D Kayfan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Flora D. Kayfan practice?
- Dr. Flora Kayfan has 1 office location.
Dr. Flora Kayfan practices Family Medicine near Tuscumbia, AL.
See Tuscumbia Primary Care Doctors.