Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Worst Doctor, worst staff show details Worst Doctor, worst staff
by Maxwell T. on Feb 8th, 2016

Worst doctor in the Tuscumbia area. Her receptionist/Niece Sonia is a complete B!tcI-I and to anyone looking for a doctor should best avoid this doctor entirely.

Aug 14th, 2015

We are a military family and Dr. Kayfan was our family Doctor while stationed in the area. We have recently moved back to the area after retiring and I plan on once again using her as our family Dr.

Aug 5th, 2015

Employee Sonia very very discourteous! Not helpful at all should not be working in any medical capacity ! I will tell others to find a different dr.

Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really do appreciate your new, very personable, Receptionist. She was very helpful.

Jun 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

this was my fist visit and I was not impressed by how long I had to wait before I was called back. once I was in the back everything flowed smoothly.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Even though I had a lengthy wait in the lobby, once I was called back I received prompt assistance. After the triage phase, Dr. Kayfan entered the room after about 5 minutes. She went over my records thoroughly to ensure that everything was up to date.

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I WAS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE DR FLORA KAYFAN AS MY DR.......GOD BLESSED ME

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kayfan is a good doctor. I have gone to her for many years and always have received what I believe the best medical treatment.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I didn't like that I had an appointment at 9:30and didn'y get in to see the doctor until 11:30. Hope the next time is better

Great Staff show details Great Staff
by Renee B on May 8th, 2015

The staff and the Doctor and Jennifer are great.

by sandra j, mitchell on Apr 26th, 2015

it takes over 2 weeks to get a prescription or refills called in,,, i am still trying to get my moms heart meds sent to the pharmacy,, made trip to pharmacy as nurse assured me script would be there by 5,, guess what,, its 4 days later and its still not there,,

Apr 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

All questions where answered to my satisfactory. Love that it now open on the weekends.

Apr 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Only had to wait about 10 minutes, even as a new patient. Dr Kayfan actually took the time to examine me and ask very pertinent questions about my conditions. She also took the time to explain everything to me. I would recommend her to anyone in the area.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Not only was the doctor caring and had a great bedside manner,her staff including nurses and secretaries were wonderful. I was very pleased with my visit and would recommend Dr kayfan to any one who is in need of a good caring knowledgeable doctor.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I saw NP and would highly recommend her and Dr. Kayfans office to anyone. My questions were answered and I felt she gave high quality care. The entire staff was very friendly but the nurse I believe her name was crystal was excellent!! Will return

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It a long trip down to see dr. Kayfan . But it's worth the trip she grate and all her staffs are fantastic...

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly and professional.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Pleasant and Helpful. Very concerned. In my opinion she is a great Dr. !! Took up alot of time with me so I didn't feel like I was rushed in an out.

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the nurse practitioner was a very nice ladyand answered all my questions thank you

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
best doctor I ever saw show details best doctor I ever saw
Jan 11th, 2012

She is very caring! finds out whats wrong! Excellent doctor! My opinion best dr ever!

Flora D Kayfan MD show details Flora D Kayfan MD
Aug 22nd, 2011

Went for years to her after her ovarian removal, she became aggressive, uncaring, better than me attitude, long waiting in lobby, long waiting in room, last one to leave at end of day. Does not explain procedures nor does not tell the outcome of test, just says your good. (Nothing about what the Radioligist said) Lost customers to the point calling other dr's patients to invite to her office.(she has openings) Friends mother was told "she patted her hand & said We've done all we can for you" The woman's family fired her got another dr & is still alive. Thank God

Jul 14th, 2011

What doctor doesn't discuss issues with a patient...give a patient the chance to speak....dr. kayfan

Great, caring doctor show details Great, caring doctor
by Renee Stokes on Jun 24th, 2011

Great bedside manner.

Best Doctor in the Shoals show details Best Doctor in the Shoals
Feb 23rd, 2010

Kind, patient, knowing & caring, what more could you ask for?