Dr. Flora Levin MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Westport, CT

January 26th, 2017
Excellent physician
Excellent physician- excellent technique. Very supportive and compassionate, very client focused.

January 25th, 2017
Highly recommended professional
I was getting surgery for the 1st time; an eyelid procedure that I was worried about, especially after seeing some of the youtube videos. Dr. Levin was very straight forward, reliable, and honest. Explained all the steps in the procedure and kept you relaxed the whole time during it. I highly recommend her, she's a true professional.

January 25th, 2017
Highly recommended professional

October 5th, 2016
wonderful doctor
Dr. Levin removed a growth on my eyelid. I was very nervous but she put me at ease and the whole experience was quick and painless. I healed quickly and beautifully - so grateful to her.

August 31st, 2016
Great doctor
Was very happy with my eyelid surgery. Very knowledgeable and caring. Highly recommend.

August 23rd, 2016
Great doctor. Very pleasant experience with non surgical treatment

June 12th, 2016
Eye of an artist and precision of a surgeon
I was referred to Dr Levin by a friend. The first time I did not know what to expect. But the moment I met Dr Levin and she sat down and spend a little time to know me , my lifestyle, what I would want to do. Then she did the procedure. I asked for Botox and fillers. Fillers were new for me so she explained in detail what they are what to expect, what are the differences and helped me with a decision. Her manner was professional yet relaxed. She is a perfectionist and did not finish until she was happy. I saw the results right away . The next 4 or 5 times I did not have to ask- she already knew what would work. In fact I am due for another visit next month or so. Highly recommend. Trust her eye and hands,- you will walk out very happy. Thank you Dr Levin for making us younger looking yet natural. Marika

April 28th, 2016
Dr Flora Levin was excellent, clear and direct , she understood my need for the eyelid surgery and explained the surgery in an easy way and make my experience a great . Very happy with the results, I feel great ! .

October 4th, 2015
Excellent for Cosmetic Procedures
Dr. Levin is an extremely intelligent doctor who not only takes the time to listen to her patients, but also pays close attention to their needs and desires. With cosmetic procedures, she is appropriately cautious. I have seen her several times now, and have been thrilled with results.

September 3rd, 2015

July 24th, 2015
happy patient
I am very happy with the whole experience and the results of my surgery. The doctor is experienced and also listens, explains and follows-up. Highly recommend!

April 2nd, 2015
outstanding physician
Coming from a medical family and having worked with or in hospital setting for a part of my life, I know an outstanding doctor when I see one. Dr. Levin is knowledgeable in her field, astutute in her diagnosis, and gentle with her hands. She gives me her full and undivided attention no matter how many questions I may pose. Dr. Levin treats by the patient, not be the clock.