Overall Review

2.2

July 15th, 2016
Not a people person.
Seems to be interested only in the money. No help in the office. Office was very hot, like the AC wasn't even on.

June 16th, 2016
Find another Doctor!
Don't mean to sound rude. But she has the personality of a tombstone. Has no help, runs the office by herself. All about the cash.

October 23rd, 2015
The Best
Dr.Lorna is the best Dr. I've ever visited she is very knowledgable and caring. She treats you as a person. You can tell she has a heart for people.

January 16th, 2014
an incompeteny doctor
She was the hospitalist at Fort Walton Beach Medical Center where I was discharged yesterday. This woman is incompetent. She told me, based on her observations and not medical tests, that I have heart failure in last stages and prognosis (if caught earlier) would be four years to live. Then she asked if I wanted to be discharged to a nursing home or home. I am a tourist in the area. She knew I was driving myself. Only an idiot let's a patient drive herself out of a hospital parking lot after telling the patient she's dying. I called my own cardiologist back home from the parking lot. He got the hospital records and called me today. I don't even have heart failure. There were no medical tests to back what she said. No test results which would show that. She didn't run any tests. She didn't even know the hospital did an echocardiogram, which dies not show an ejection fraction (one indicator). Stay away from FWB Medical Center and Dr. Cabreros. The woman doesn't know what she's doing!!

January 23rd, 2013
It feels like she chooses to be a doctor to earn large about of money. I feel like a dollar sign to her, doesn't have time to answer my few questions. If asked, she usually got upset and talked to me like I was a 3 year old. She talks to her patients like she's way better and smarter than them. Even the nurses don't like her like one nurse told me that Dr. Cabreros could be rude to them like one time she hung up on one of the nurses, very unprofessional. Dr. Cabreros needs to learn the basic like how to be polite and more personable.

March 18th, 2012
has no staff at all. never smiles, doesn't care for one's well-being. i've never met a dr. whose personality is compared to watching paint dry. rude, downright mean, money grubbing so-called dr. when this dr. finished with a patient, she handed a new patient forms to complete, and i had to wait while this new patient completed the forms, turned them in and then waited for this dr. to call the new patient back. luckily for me, she hardly spent any time with the new patient; however, it would make more sense if the so-called dr. had a receptionist to hand out the forms and receive the payments. because by doing this all by herself, you have to wait while she writes up the receipt and schedules appointments, answers the phone, etc. it's kind of hard to change drs. after you have paid her a large sum of money. she also makes one complete their own insurance forms. she told me and i heard her tell another patient she only takes cash payments. so many of us are stuck with this rude, crude so-called dr.