A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flora Pirquet, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirquet graduated from Universitat Wien.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pirquet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center-Salem Campus
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pirquet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 7 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Flora Pirquet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Flora S. Pirquet practice?
Dr. Flora Pirquet practices Pediatrics near Concord, MA.
See Concord Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Flo Pirquet, Dr. Florinda Pirquet, Dr. Florine Pirquet