Dr. Flora Sadri-Azarbayejani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Flora Sadri-Azarbayejani?

Posted on January 25th, 2015

A great doc, have a lot of respect for her..

Caring

Posted on May 17th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Sadri is that she listens, cares and takes me seriously. In the ever-changing Community Health Care setting, she has made sure that I received tests, medications and specialist visits when necessary. On one occasion I felt secure that she would call in a peer if she wanted another opinion or verification rather than fake her way through. Because there is a physician shortage these days and so many patients, I've found few doctors anywhere who are able to lavish time on patients, but I have felt her focus, and willingness to get to the bottom of my problem and find me the help I need. She has also gone out of her way to get me a late-request prescription. The length of visit has varied, and waits have never been lengthy. Follow-ups have occurred when necessary.

Posted on June 24th, 2014