A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flora Sam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flora Sam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sam
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flora Sam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Systolic Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sam graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Sam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flora Sam MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Flora Sam practice?
- Dr. Flora Sam has 1 office location.
Dr. Flora Sam practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.