A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flora Vaccarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaccarino
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Vaccarino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccarino graduated from Padua School of Medicine-Italy.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flora M Vaccarino MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Flora M. Vaccarino practice?
- Dr. Flora Vaccarino has 1 office location.
Dr. Flora Vaccarino practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.