A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florante Alejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florante Alejo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alejo
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alejo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alejo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Alejo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florante Antolin Alejo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Florante A. Alejo practice?
- Dr. Florante Alejo has 1 office location.
Dr. Florante Alejo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Carson, CA.
See Carson Primary Care Doctors.