A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florante Alejo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florante Alejo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alejo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Alejo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florante Antolin Alejo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Florante A. Alejo practice?
- Dr. Florante Alejo has 1 office location.
Dr. Florante Alejo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Carson, CA.
See Carson Primary Care Doctors.