A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florante Austria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florante Austria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Austria graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Austria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rice Memorial Hospital
- Appleton Area Health Services
- Appleton Municipal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florante Soriano Austria MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Florante S. Austria practice?
- Dr. Florante Austria has 1 office location.
Dr. Florante Austria practices Surgery near Appleton, MN.
See Appleton Surgeons.