A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florante Mancao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florante Mancao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florante Mancao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancao graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Mancao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florante Richard Mancao MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Florante R. Mancao practice?
- Dr. Florante Mancao has 1 office location.
Dr. Florante Mancao practices Internal Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists.