A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flordeliza Villafuerte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flordeliza Villafuerte is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Flordeliza Villafuerte, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villafuerte graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Villafuerte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Flordeliza Geraldez Villafuerte MD is a female Pediatrician, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Flordeliza G. Villafuerte practice?
- Dr. Flordeliza Villafuerte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Flordeliza Villafuerte practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Park, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.