Dr. Florence Barnett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Florence Barnett?

The Best

Posted on April 27th, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Barnett. She helped me when I had no where to turn for much needed, and delayed, lower back surgery. She is the absolute best.

I wouldn't see anyone else but Dr. Barnett!

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Referred to Dr. Barnett after a previous surgeon told me that the physical damage was so severe that it was beyond his ability to help me. Maybe a bit more anxious than I would have ordinarily been, I met Dr. Barnett and was inspired by her manner and quiet confidence. The job Dr Barnett did with my cervical fusion exceeded my expectations beyond even the best hopes I could muster. I'm looking at a couple more procedures in the future and couldn't be happier that Dr. Barnett will do the job!

I might not be here today if not for doctor Barnett

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Dr Barnett performed emergency brain Surgery on me when I had a hemorrhagic stroke in 2003 and again when she put in a medication pump that uses a catheter into my spine.When I was moved from the ICU to a private room, my family brought me a fleece blanket that just happened to be a "spongebob squarepants" blanket. Dr B gought it was a hoot and I nicknamed her "sponge-doc hospital pants, LOL. As a stroke survivor, I've had many doctors, but "doc B is my favotite.\

Best!!!!

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr. Barnett has performed L6 spinal surgery for me in 2005 and brain tumor removal in 2016. Both were fantastic successes and I felt safe, informed, and completely confident in her skills. Her bedside manner made me feel like I was talking to a friend. She genuinely cares about you. I have more surgery to go, and she will do that as well. Thank you, Dr. Barnett!!!

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

We love Dr. Barnett!

Posted on June 18th, 2015

she is the best

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Beware! She left me with severe issues after surgery and quit taking insurance seems she is still doing this taking you in an leaving you dry when things don't work out so pretty.

patient

Posted on November 7th, 2013

I have been in Pain Management for over 12 years with a incorrect diagnosis from not one but 4 different Physicians. I was in horrific pain and finally was properly diagnosed by Dr. Barnett. She is compassionate , spends a great deal of time with her patients, which in my personal experience is something I have never found to be true. Sometimes they run behind because she gives each patient the time they need to discuss sometimes very complicated problems. Other times its because she was on emergency trauma call. I have waited, but also her staff offers to call your cell when its your turn if you have things to do. Most of us with difficult problems feel blessed to wait for an expert who is such a Professional. She is not a Primary Care Dr. treating colds. Sometimes its a matter of full body motion without constant pain like me, or possible paralysis. If you complain about the wait, you are not needing to be there. I am so grateful for her and her effective kind staff .

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on November 6th, 2013

Dr. Barnett is a fantastic doctor! She explains all my options and answers my questions, has great bedside manner, is very professional, and is an awesome surgeon. Dr. Barnett has been a blessing to both myself and my spouse.

Seek another opinion

Posted on October 31st, 2013

I will definitely be going elsewhere. This place is horrible. They tell you you need surgery one minute and the next that you don't. They also promise to get back with you and never do. Save yourself and go somewhere else.

Posted on September 30th, 2013

Thought this would be a better doctor but boy was I wrong. Orders tests and then leaves you hanging to never tell you what is up. I am still miserable and in pain but apparently I am not worthy of her time. I guess I will have to seek help somewhere else. She obviously doesn't care about all of her patients. If she doesn't want to treat me, could just say so.

Posted on February 28th, 2013

Dr. Barnet is an excellent doctor with a very friendly staff. The whole team seems to really care about your health and your success with them. Dr. Barnet's nurse is extremely kind and caring, very personable. They ladies at the front are also extremely patient and helpful. I would recommend this practice to anyone needing spine care.