A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Doman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Doman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Doman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florence Faye Doman MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Florence F. Doman practice?
- Dr. Florence Doman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Florence Doman practices Internal Medicine near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL and Lake Charles, LA.
See Muncie Internists.