A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Haseltine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haseltine
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Haseltine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Haseltine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Haseltine graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Haseltine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warren Grant Magnuson Clinical Center
- National Institutes Of Health Clinical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florence Pat Haseltine MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Florence P. Haseltine practice?
- Dr. Florence Haseltine has 1 office location.
Dr. Florence Haseltine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Alexandria Endocrinologists.