A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Haseltine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haseltine
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haseltine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Haseltine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Haseltine graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Haseltine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warren Grant Magnuson Clinical Center
- National Institutes Of Health Clinical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florence Pat Haseltine MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Florence P. Haseltine practice?
- Dr. Florence Haseltine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Florence Haseltine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Alexandria Endocrinologists.