A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Hosseini-Aslinia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florence Hosseini-Aslinia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosseini-Aslinia
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hosseini-Aslinia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosseini-Aslinia graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hosseini-Aslinia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Monroe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florence Hosseini-Aslinia MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Florence Hosseini-Aslinia practice?
- Dr. Florence Hosseini-Aslinia has 1 office location.
Dr. Florence Hosseini-Aslinia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Gastroenterologists.