Dr. Florence Humphrey Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Florence Humphrey?

Condescending and Ill-tempered

Posted on September 29th, 2017

If you want a doctor who listens, do not waste your co-pay here. She interrupted me, made assumptions about my concerns, blew-off my questions, chastised me for wanting specific information then raised her voice when I challenged her. After our interaction deteriorated into a near shouting match, she then spent approximately one minute performing a "full-body" scan. She was rude, condescending and acted as if I was keeping her from something more important. Run - don't walk - away from this doctor. Aging patients attempting to take responsibility for their health deserve much better. "Poor" is too high a rating.

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Wonderful doctor! I went to two other doctors and they couldn't figure out what was wrong, Dr. Florence knew almost instantly what was wrong, but she did a test to verify her suspicions. She was correct. Something simple as a skin rash due to allergies and no one knew but her.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Terrible bedside manners. Extremely rude!

Waste of Time

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Going to her office twice was a total waste of time. Dr. Humphrey tells you what she WANTS you to do, not what makes most sense in your life. In all, she is disrespectful and inconsiderate about your needs. She just wants your money when you come back.

HORRIBLE

Posted on March 4th, 2012

I would NOT RECOMMEND this LADY to anyone. She was EXTREMELY RUDE. Interrupted me while trying to ask questions as a VERY concerned mother of my 4 year old. DID not EXPLAIN anything to me as if I was a dermatologist. DO NOT GO THERE.

MS

Posted on February 21st, 2012

DR FLORENCE HUMPHREY WAS NOT IN THE ROOM 10 MIN. NO PHYSICAL EXAM PRIOR TO DIAGNOSIS IN AND OUT .. DID NOT TOUCH THE PATIENT.. I WOULD NOT WAIST MY M ...

No...No....and No!! Rating..."F"

Posted on September 9th, 2011

This place had a friendly blonde receptionist. It's kind of like when you hear the automated voice recording at McDonalds drive thru, asking you if you would like to try something....and then a much ruder real human voice comes over the speaker...what a dissappointment!! Well, the receptionist is this office's only selling point. the nurse taking my info in the room was so rude, I almost left...if not for my son needing something to relieve his rash. The doctor (Humphrey) was nice..but she was rushing us, speaking over me when I tried to voice info...and really never asked about history. She also allowed her nurse to continue to display her rudeness, and disreguard for us in the room It's like when a mother knows her child is behaving badly...and she is just too tired to do something about it. The nurse needs to be fired! This [place gets an "F" from me...and my son. His manners are over the top compared to this!! Shame on these adults....bad example!

Pleasant experience

Posted on August 30th, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised when I calledto get an appointment.I was scheduled the same day and to my surpise everyone was curteous and I was seen in a timely manner.The doctor was personable and explained my condition and treatment to me.My symptoms cleared fast also!I would definitely see her again as well as recommend her to others.

I don't think so

Posted on August 26th, 2011

The peachtree city office front desk was extremely pleasant and what a great first impression of my first dermatological appt. However, it ends there. The assistant in the exam room was extremely rude and I felt I was interupting her day as is the same feeling I got from the doctor. She didn't want to be bothered. I would suggest going somewhere else.

Unkind, unprofessional and unworthy of the title "Care" provider

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Due to my experience as a new patient with Family Dermatology's (Boulevard Dr.- Atlanta location) Dr. Humphrey, I am writing my first patient review ever. I scheduled an appointment for a mild skin concern and was surprised to be afforded an appointment within 5 days time. Reception staff was tolerable and the medical assistant assigned to me was courteous and refreshingly professional.... Dr. Humphrey, however, was not. Brash, arrogant and wholly unpleasant, Dr. Humphrey spent a total of 8-10 minutes in the exam room, never asking for a medical history, washing hands or applying gloves before quickly poking at my forehead, or even asking about my concerns. When I proceeded to explain I had come due to several concerns, I was abruptly cut off and told "look, I'm a dermatologist," as though my questions for clarity were either a nuisance or a challenge to her professional authority. In sum, save your energy and copay...see someone else!

Posted on February 26th, 2011

Yes, I would recommend her to friends and family!

Posted on October 12th, 2017