A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florence Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Hsu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hsu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florence I Hsu MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Florence I. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Florence Hsu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Florence Hsu practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near North Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See North Haven Allergists and North Haven Internists.