A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Jean-Louis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florence Jean-Louis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Jean-Louis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean-Louis graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Jean-Louis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jean-Louis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Florence Jean-Louis practice?
Dr. Florence Jean-Louis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monticello, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hurleyville, NY and Darby, PA.
See Monticello Obstetricians & Gynecologists.