A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florence Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florence Mavis Brown MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Florence M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Florence Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Florence Brown practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.